Skip to content
- Who was the first Indian woman to swim across the English Channel?
Answer: Arati Saha
- Which is the phase that invades but does not destroy the lost?
Answer: Temperate phase
- In which State was the Panchayat Raj first introduced?
- The Dogger Bank, the main fishing area of Europe, where is this area?
Answer: North Sea
- Which ruler died while playing ‘Chaugan’?
- Blue litmus paper is converted into red in the solution of which thing?
- Which is used as the logo of the World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF)?
- Which scheme was intended to tap the black money?
Answer: India Development Bonds
- Which is the largest railway station in the world?
Answer: Grand Central Terminal, Chicago
- Who ruler was the builder of Jahan-Panah, Delhi’s fourth city?
Answer: Sultan Muhammad-bin-Tughlaq
- Photosynthesis proceeds in which sequence?
Answer: Light phase and dark phase
- By whom is the composition of the UPSC determined?
Answer: By the President
- In electric supply lines in India, which parameter is kept constant?
- Which is the shortest air route from Perth to London?
Answer: Perth, Aden, Paris, London
- Which Kingdom was annexed by Bahlul Lodi, the Sultan of Delhi, in 1484 AD?
- Which is the headquarters of the World Trade Organisation (WTO)?
- Which is another name for RDX?
- By whom was the most accepted theory for the ascent of sap given?
Answer: Dixon and Joly
- Which Indian State has the minimum total forest cover?
- When Akbar was born, Humayun was under the shelter of which king?
Answer: Raja of Amarkot