Skip to content
- Which type of wood is specially used as railways sleepers?
Answer: Jarrah and barri
- Which State sends the maximum number of members to the Rajya Sabha?
Answer: Uttar Pradesh
- Which explains why all the galaxies are receding from?
- Which elements are most abundant in the earth’s crust?
- The Gayatri Mantra contained in the Rigveda is dedicated to which deity?
- How many married couples have won the Nobel Prize?
- The ‘Cannes Award’ is given for excellence in which field?
- Why does happen Short-sightedness?
Answer: Due to the elongation of eyeballs
- Why does the phenomenon of ‘trade winds’ takes place?
Answer: Due to the convection of heat
- With which religion is Kalvalya associated?
- Who was the first leader of the Opposition in the Rajya Sabha?
Answer: Kamlapati Tripathi
- Which is an element which never exhibits a positive oxidation state in any of its compounds?
- Which is at the apex of Industrial Finance in India?
Answer: Industrial Development Bank of India
- What is a Doldrums?
Answer: Tropical no-wind belt
- Who was the greatest Buddhist commentator on Buddhist canonical literature?
- What is the name of the winner of the Sanjay Chopra National Award for Bravery 2012?
Answer: Gajendra Ram
- Which is adapted to grow in dry places?
- With which the executive power relating to concurrent subjects remain?
Answer: The Centre
- Which is a tropical monsoon crop?
- During the Sangam Age which dynasty was not in power?