Skip to content
- Total internal reflection of light is possible when light enters from which thing?
Answer: Water to air
- The book ‘Worshipping False Gods is written by which person?
Answer: Arun Shourie
- When was the Rolling plan designed?
- Which is a global biodiversity hotspot in India?
Answer: Western Ghats
- During which reign was Kalidasa lived?
Answer: Chandragupta II
- In the human body, Cowper’s glands form a part of which system?
Answer: Reproductive system
- The resolution for removing the Vice-President of India can be moved in which sabha?
Answer: Rajya Sabha alone
- Which transition metal is in a liquid state?
- Which type of forest exhibits the highest bio-diversity?
Answer: Tropical rain forest
- Which Rashtrakuta ruler established a victory pillar in Rameshwaram?
Answer: Krishna III
- Who directed the famous T.V. serial ‘Tandoori Nights’?
Answer: Saeed Jaffrey
- UNESCO declared 2011 as which International Year?
Answer: International Year of Chemistry
- In absence of a ribosome in a cell which function does not takes place?
Answer: Protein synthesis
- Where are Tapovan and Vishnugarh Hydroelectric Projects located?
- Who was the last ruler of the Tughlaq dynasty of the Delhi Sultanate?
- To whom does the Public Accounts Committee submit its report?
Answer: The Speaker of the Lok Sabha
- If a bar magnet is cut lengthwise into 3 parts, what will the total number of poles be?
- Why does the Issue Department of the RBI maintain an against the printing of notes?
Answer: Minimum Reserve System
- With which river is the Omkareshwar Project associated?
- The ruler which was not invited to join the confederacy to fight against Vijaynagar in the battle of Talikota?