Skip to content
- By which algae is Nitrogen fixation done?
Answer: Blue-green algae
- Which post does the Constitution of India not mention?
Answer: The Deputy Prime Minister
- When do all the magnetic materials lose their magnetic properties?
Answer: Strongly heated
- Why are the Canals in Western Europe are mainly used?
Answer: For inland navigation
- By whom was the ‘Tahglq-i-Hind’, a famous literary work, written?
- Which day is observed as World Environment Day?
Answer: 5th June
- In which Indian state is the game of Polo said to have originated?
- Which organs are morphologically different but perform the same function?
Answer: Analogous organs
- Which is not a landform which results due to the rejuvenation of a river?
Answer: Oxbow lake
- Which Bhakti saint wrote the commentary on Vedanta sutras in Sanskrit?
- How can a major portion of the Constitution be amended?
Answer: By a two-thirds majority
- In which type of coal percentage of carbon is the highest?
- By whom was the first attempt to initiate economic planning in India made?
Answer: By M. Visvesvaraya
- In which ocean is Diamantina Trench situated?
Answer: Indian Ocean
- From where did Babar come to India originally?
- Which beach is visited by Olive Ridley turtles annually for mass nesting?
- Why the water of the Holy Ganges River is pure?
Answer: Due to the presence of Bacteriophages
- How the Constitution describes India?
Answer: As a Union of States
- The Himalayan mountain system belongs to which mountains?
Answer: Fold mountains
- During the reign of the emperor was the artillery most perfect and numerous?