Skip to content
- ‘Meghanath Saha’ award is given for outstanding contribution in which field?
- Who wrote the book ‘Algebra of Infinite Justice’?
Answer: Arundhati Roy
- The saliva helps in the digestion of which thing?
- What is Oolong tea?
Answer: A variety of tea cultivated in Taiwan
- Who earned the title of a ‘Liberator’ ?
- Which was the first State to become bifurcated after independence?
- How is the speed of light with the rise in the temperature of the medium?
Answer: Remains unaltered
- Which tax is not levied by the Union Government?
Answer: Profession Tax
- How are the caves of the world’s greatest fold mountains formed?
Answer: Compressional movement
- Vatapi was the capital of the which reign?
- The autobiography ‘Living History’ has been authored by author?
Answer: Hillary Clinton
- How is the pitch of the voice of women generally?
Answer: Higher than that of men
- On which date was the State of Bombay was bifurcated into Maharashtra and Gujarat?
Answer: May 1, in the year 1960
- Which is a block mountain?
- By whom was the famous book Geet Govind written?
- What makes a lemon sour?
Answer: Citric acid
- How is Swami Vivekananda’s birthday observed in India?
Answer: As National Youth Day
- What is the principal source of revenue to the State Government in India?
Answer: Sales Tax
- Which is the busiest oceanic trade route?
Answer: North Atlantic route
- Which Muslim emperor was attracted by the beauty of Queen Padmini ?
Answer: Alauddin Khilji