Skip to content
- Respiration can occur in the absence of oxygen in which thing?
- How many times was the term of the Lok Sabha extended upto 6 years?
- Optic fibres are mainly used for which purpose?
- Asia has large areas of inland drainage. Why is it so ?
Answer: Rainfall is seasonal and scanty
- Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru was born in which year?
- Which was the first to legalize euthanasia?
- Chanda Kochhar leads to which of the organisation?
Answer: ICICI Bank
- What is the selectively permeable membrane of the cell?
- Which country in Africa has luxurious tropical rain forests?
Answer: Ivory coast
- Where has the largest concentration of Harappan sites been found?
- In which of the Parliamentary Financial Committees is the Rajya Sabha not represented?
Answer: Estimates Committee
- Which compound gives both ninhydrin test and Molisch’s test?
- In which year was Tax collection of Central govt. lowest as compare to G.D.P.?
- The greatest diversity of animal and species occurs in which forest?
Answer: Tropical moist forest
- Where was a copper chariot of Harappa times was discovered?
Answer: At Daimabad
- Baan Ki-moon, the UNO Secretary-General belong to whiich country?
Answer: South Korea
- Which unicellular non-pathogenic parasite is found in the human intestine?
Answer: E, coli
- The States Reorganisation Act created how many States and Union Territories?
Answer: 14 and 6
- In which valley is the Himalayan pass Shipki La located?
Answer: Sutlej valley
- Which Chola ruler converted the Bay of Bengal into a ‘Chela lake’?
Answer: Rajendra I