Skip to content
- What is the Study of the growth and development of embryos?
- What is the minimum permissible age for employment in any factory or mine?
Answer: 14 years
- The angular separation between two colors of the spectrum depends upon which thing?
Answer: Angle of deviation
- Which mountain range stretches from Gujarat in the west to Delhi in the north?
- In which nomad man started settling?
Answer: Neolithic Age
- Where is the headquarter of the International Atomic Energy Agency is located?
- The book ‘Diplomatic Encounter’ has been written by which author?
Answer: Arundhati Roy
- What are the studies of pulse and arterial blood pressure called?
- The Himalayas have formed parallel fold ranges which is the oldest range.
Answer: The Great Himalayan Range
- Rigveda is divided into 10 books. Which books are the oldest?
Answer: Second and seventh
- Who is competent to prescribe conditions for acquiring Indian citizenship?
- Which is the element that has the highest first ionization potential?
- During which Plan did prices show a decline?
- Which state has the largest number of salt lakes in India?
- Who was the last of the 24th Jain Tirthankaras?
- Who is the author of the book ‘The Rights of Man’?
Answer: Thomas Paine
- What is considered an easily digestible source of protein?
- When the Vice-President acts as President he gets the emoluments of which post?
- Which port was specially developed for exporting iron ore to Japan?
- Which site, where Ashokan pillars exist, has the bull capital?