Skip to content
- How many orangutans disappear each year as result of palm oil farming?
- Who decides about the reasonableness of the restrictions placed on Fundamental Rights?
- Microwaves are electromagnetic waves with frequency, in the range of which unit?
Answer: Giga hertz
- Mosses and Lichens are the characteristic vegetation of which region?
Answer: Tundra region
- Who was a great ruler of Kalinga in ancient times?
- Makers of which types sponsor Indian ace Narian Karthikeyan?
- Where will the winter youth Olympics Games 2016 be held?
- Which specy of rhinoceros is said to be the most critically endangered species?
Answer: Javan rhino
- Trees with hardwood and dense canopy are generally found in which forests?
Answer: Evergreen forests
- What was the language of the Satavahana inscription?
- By whom is the Separation of the Judiciary from the Executive enjoined?
Answer: Directive Principle
- According to Dalton’s atomic theory, which is the smallest particle which can exist independently?
Answer: An atom
- Which Mahatma Gandhi series of currency notes issued by the RBI has “ecology” depicted on it ?
Answer: Rs. 100
- In India, which type of forest occupy the largest area?
Answer: Tropical Moist Deciduous Forest
- The great grammarian Patanjali of ancient India was whose contemporary?
Answer: Pushyamitra Sunga
- Which was the first Asian lady swimmer to have crossed the English Channel?
Answer: Arati Saha
- Which creature is featured on the logo for International Year of Biodiversity 2010?
Answer: A greater flamingo
- To which Bill the President must accord his sanction without sending it back for fresh consideration?
Answer: Finance Bills
- Where is Over 90% of the world’s biomass?
Answer: In tropical rain forests
- Who deciphered the Brahmi script?
Answer: James Princep