Skip to content
- Which Judge of the Supreme Court was unsuccessfully sought to be impeached?
Answer: Justice Ramaswami
- Maximum hydrogen bonding would be observed in which compound?
- Taxation and the government’s expenditure policy are dealt under under which policy?
Answer: Fiscal policy
- Slash and burn agriculture in North Eastern State is Known by which name?
- Which historical personality of India is also known as Vishnugupta?
- Which organization issue the rules of global trade?
World Trade Organization
- Which enzyme is found in human saliva?
- By whom is the Area of Lok Sabha Constituency for the purpose of general election determined?
Answer: Election Commission
- Does the Telangana region represent type of vegetation?
- Who were the first Europeans to reach India for trade?
- A liquid will not wet the surface of solid if the angle of contact is which angle?
- Which decade is celebrated as First International Decade of the World’s Indigenous People?
- What is the main source of revenue to meet different expenditures?
Answer: Internal borrowings
- On which planet of the solar system does the sun rise in the west and set in the east?
- The English East India Company founded a permanent factory at Surat in which year?
- What is the normal temperature of the human body on the kelvin scale?
- After how many years is the Election of the Rajya Sabha held?
Answer: 2 years
- What is the average salinity of seawater?
- Which planet of the solar system has the longest day?
- What was the main occupation of the people of the Indus Valley civilization?