Skip to content
- Where do Sweat glands occur in greatest number?
Answer: In the skin of the armpits
- What is the electorate for a Panchayat?
Answer: The Gram Sabha
- The cause of fractional atomic weights of elements?
Answer: The presence of Isotopes
- The second largest river basin in India is of which river?
- Which Sikh Guru called himself the ‘Sachcha Badshah’?
Answer: Guru Hargovind
- Who wrote “The Communist Manifesto” along with Kari Marx?
Answer: Friedrich Engels
- In acronym SAARC, ‘C’ stands for which word?
- What is the total number of bones in human skull?
- Which is the second largest basin in Peninsular India?
Answer: Krishna Basin
- Who was the first Indian to get selected in ICS ?
Answer: Surendranath Banerjee
- For which period does Mayor of a Municipal Corporation hold the office?
Answer: 1 year
- Which gas has maximum calorific value?
Answer: Oil gas
- In which sector is 70% of working population of India engaged?
Answer: Primary sector
- Why do Coastal Andhra Pradesh and Orissa often face natural disasters?
Answer: Due to cyclones
- Who was the first Governor General of Bengal?
Answer: Warren Hastings
- When did India join the United Nations?
- The fossil of Archaeopteryx represents the evidence of origin of animals?
Answer: Birds from reptiles
- Who was the President of the Constituent Assembly?
Answer: Dr. Rajendra Prasad
- Why does Mumbai receives more rainfall than Pune?
Answer: Because mumbai is on the windward side
- What was the real name of Tantiya Tope?
Answer: Ramchandra Panduranga