Skip to content
- With which country is “Orange’ Revolution” associated?
Answer : Ukraine
- With which field was Pandit Bhimsen Joshi associated?
Answer : Music’s
- What percentage of water is lost during transpiration?
Answer : 99%
- Which is the most populous city in the world?
Answer : Tokyo
- By which ruler was the practice of military governorship first introduced in India?
Answer : Greeks
- Which country has the briefest Constitution in the world?
Answer : USA
- When temperature is gradually decreased, what is the specific heat of substance?
Answer : Decreased
- What is the mean of Invisible Export?
Answer : Export Services
- Which is the country with the highest density of population in Europe?
Answer : Netherlands
- Bhakt Tukaram was a contemporary of which Mughal emperor?
Answer : Jahangir
- Who was the first person to cross the Alps with army?
Answer : Hannibal
- What is the loss of water in the form of water drops called?
Answer : Guttation
- Who was made the Home Minister when Jawaharlal Nehru formed the Interim Government in 1946 ?
Answer : Sardar Patel
- Which foreign country is closest to Andarnan Islands?
Answer : Myanmar
- Who was called Zinda Pir (living saint) in Mughal India?
Answer : Aurangzeb
- Which metal is non toxic in nature?
Answer : Gold
- Which is the latest addition to the list of UNESCO’s world heritage sites in India?
Answer : Red Fort
- Which committee was assigned to recommend reforms in the insurance sector?
Answer : Malhotra Committee
- Which State shares boundaries with the maximum number of other States of India ?
Answer : Assam
- The first railway line in India was opened in which year?
Answer : 1853