Skip to content
- Which international tennis event is played on a grass court?
- By which would Desert plants be characterized?
Answer: By sunken stomata
- The distribution of power between the Centre and the States is based on which scheme?
Answer: Government of India Act, 1935
- Which soil is best suited for cotton?
- By whom was the practice of Sati was declared illegal?
Answer: Lord William Bentinck
- What is the most satisfactory method for separating sugars?
- Who is the author of ‘Business @ Speed of Thought?
Answer: Bill Gates
- Which is the ‘basis for determining the national income?
Answer: Production of goods and services
- On the basis of the process of their formation, which soil is formed differently from the other three?
- Which helped to develop close ties between the government and the masses?
Answer: Ryotwari Settlement
- Alzheimer’s disease in human beings is characterised by which degeneration?
Answer: Degeneration of nerve cells
- Which Amendment provided for an authoritative version of the Constitution in Hindi?
- The absorption of radio waves by the atmosphere depends on which thing?
Answer: Their frequency
- Which crop requires continuous semiaquatic condition for cultivation?
- Who was the leader to have the unique distinction of firing the first shot in the rebellion of 1857?
Answer: Mangal Pande
- ‘Na Khatma Hone Wali Kahani’ is the autobiography of which person?
Answer: V. P. Singh
- The world famous ‘Khajuraho’ sculptures are located in which State?
Answer: Madhya Pradesh
- Why is the yellow colour of urine?
Answer: Due to the presence of urochrome
- Which stare is the largest producer of coffee?
- In the Interim Government formed in the year 1946, who held the portfolio of Defence?
Answer: Baldev Singh