Skip to content
- The World Food Prize is given by which organisation/world bodie?
Answer: Kraft general foods
- Who are not protected against inflation?
Answer: Agricultural farmers
- For which is the southern blot technique used for the detection?
- Which is the State with the largest area under waste land?
Answer: Jammu and Kashmir
- ‘Padmavat’ of Malik Muhammad Jaisi, a notable, work in Hindi, was completed during which reign?
Answer: Sher Shah
- A Money Bill passed by the Lok Sabha has to be passed/returned by Rajya Sabha within howmany days?
Answer: 14 days
- What dose not contain a hydrophobic structure?
- How many Nobel Prizes have been awarded so far to Indian citizens?
- In which is the largest population of Scheduled Tribes?
Answer: Madhya Pradesh
- Who commanded the Maratha army in the third battle of Panipat ?
Answer: Sadashiv Rao Bhau
- Tejaswini Sawant is the first Indian woman to be crowned World Champion in which sports?
- Which is the richest source of ascorbic acid?
- Which worm reach into intestine of human by eating leaf?
Answer: Tape worm
- Palghat joins which states?
Answer: Kerala and Tamil Nadu
- In which year was Bombay was acquired by the English from the Portuguese?
- How can a Change in distribution of powers between the Centre and the States be done?
Answer: Amending the Constitutio
- Which is electrical circuits used to get smooth de output from a rectified circuit called?
- By which bill does the government make arrangement for the collection of revenues for a year?
Answer: Finance Bill
- Which forms the western boundary of the Indian sub-continent?
- Uplift of the backward classes was the main programme of which famay?
Answer: Satyashodhak Samaj