Skip to content
- Which right conferred by the Constitution of India is also available to non-citizens?
Answer: Freedom to speech
- What is the relative permeability of a paramagnetic material?
Answer: Greater than unity
- The United Nations declared 2008 as which International Year?
Answer: Planet Earth
- On which thing Erosion of soil by a river mainly depends?
Answer: Its speed at which it flows
- What was the main basis of social organization in India during the early medieval period?
- Which country stood second in the 1992 Barcelona Olympics medal tally?
- Where is the national institute of nutrition located?
- Which is a human right as well as a fundamental right under the Constitution of India?
Answer: Right to Education
- What is the average salt content in a litre of sea water?
Answer: 35 gm
- Why is Sher Shah is well known for his administrative skill,?
Answer: Land revenue system
- In which Tyndall effect is not observed?
Answer: Sugar solution
- Which can be used for checking inflation temporarily?
Answer: Decrease in money supply
- Dhyan Chand’s name is associated with which game?
- Which are the “Horn of Africa”?
Answer: Ethiopia, Djibouti, Somalia
- By whom was the Sarak-i-Azam which ran from the Indus to Sonargaon (in Bangladesh) built?
Answer: Sher Shah
- Which is Nuclease enzyme begin its attack from free end of the polynucleotide?
- After how many years One-third of the members of the Rajya Sabha retires?
Answer: Second year
- If a soap bubble is given a negative charge then what happens in its radius?
- Israel has common borders with which countries?
Answer: Lebanon,Syria, Turkey and Jordan
- The Upanishads were translated into Persian by the orders of which ruler?
Answer: Dara Shikoh