Skip to content
- The United Nations declared 2012 as the International Year of which thing?
- Which gland is both exo and endocrine gland?
- By whom was the Constitution of India adopted?
Answer: Constituent Assembly
- By which the maximum amount of energy in the present day world is provided?
- In ancient India, Nalanda University was a great centre for the study of which religion?
Answer: Mahayana Buddhism
- The first law of thermodynamics is concerned with the conservation of which thing?
- Which state produces maximum Soya bean?
Answer: Madhya Pradesh
- When is World Day for Water, recognized by the UN observed?
- Which country is rich in oil?
- By whom was the first Muslim invasion of India lead?
- Which blood vessel bringing blood into Bowman’s capsule?
Answer: Afferent arteriole
- When was the Constituent Assembly for undivided India first met?
Answer: 9th December, 1946
- Which are macro-nutrients provided by inorganic fertilizers?
Answer: Nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium
- Which proper order of seismic waves as they are received at the seismograph station?
Answer: P-wave, S-wave, L-wave
- The Arab conquest of Sind took place in which year?
Answer: 712 A.D.
- The United Nations declared the 4th week of September which week?
Answer: Peace Week
- What percentage of the country’s demand for natural rubber is met by indigenous production?
- Which causes the disease syphilis?
- Which European country has over 200 volcanoes, many of them still active?
- Which was the medieval ruler who was the first to establish a ministry of agriculture?
Answer: Mohammad Bin Tughlaq