Skip to content
- What is Syrinx?
Answer: Voice box in Birds
- By whom is the Speaker of the Lok Sabha is elected?
Answer: All the members of Lok Sabha
- Which is the best conductor of electricity ?
- Which of the planets is nearest to the earth?
- In which year was the Indus Valley Civilisation discovered?
- Which first woman to become a Chief Minister of any State in India?
Answer: Sucheta Kripalani
- Howmany of Banks were nationalised since 1969?
- Which modification of root does not store food?
- Which planet is known as the Earth’s Twin?
- Purushsukta is a part of which veda?
- What does the special status of Jammu and Kashmir imply?
Answer: A separate Constitution
- Through which material does sound travel slowest?
- What are the brothers Umakant and Ramakant Gundecha?
Answer: Dhrupad vocalists
- How much the equatorial circumference is greater than the polar circumference?
Answer: Approximately 68 km
- Which was common both to the Harappan society and the Rigvedic society?
- Which UN agency has its headquarters at Paris?
- Vegetative propagation by stem cutting is generally foundation of which plant?
- To whom is the Chief Minister of a State responsible?
- What is the distance of the equator from either of the poles?
Answer: 10,002 km
- Who was the President of the First Buddhist Council held at Rajagriha?