Skip to content
- Which is the first multipurpose river valley project of independent India?
Answer: Damodar Valley Corporation
- Who was the first Deputy Chairman of Planning Commission of India?
Answer: Shri V. T. Krishnamachari
- What is Amnesia?
Answer: Related to loss of memory
- Recently reserves of diamond have been reported in Madhya Pradesh from which place?
- By which name was Chanakya known in his childhood?
- The Ninth Schedule was added by which Amendment?
- The filament of an electric bulb is made of which metal?
- Who is associated with Tashkent Agreement?
Answer: Lal Bahadur Shastri
- Which metal is used for generation of Nuclear Power?
- In India, where did the Dutch establish their earliest factory?
- Which two countries follow China and India in the decreasing order of their populations?
Answer: USA and Indonesia
- What is the normal cholesterol level in human blood?
Answer: 180-200 mg%
- Which was the first woman film star nominated/ elected to the Rajya Sabha?
Answer: Nargis Dutt
- Anantapur district in Andhra Pradesh is famous for which metal?
- Which was the first fort constructed by the British in India?
Answer: Fort St. George
- On which conservation law, does a rocker work?
Answer: Angular momentum
- To which duties is the system of value added taxation applicable?
Answer: Excise duties
- Ogaden region has been a source of conflict between which countries?
Answer: Ethiopia and Somalia
- Silver is obtained from the lead & Zinc ares of Zawar mines in which city?
- In Indus Valley, which one indicates the commercial and economic development?