Skip to content
- Which material is very hard and very ductile?
- Which is called a ‘banker’s cheque’?
Answer: Demand draft
- Which game/sport is ‘Popping crease’ associated with?
- Which lake in India has the highest water salinity?
- In which year did the Peshwa become the official head of the Maratha administration?
Answer: 1748 A.D.
- Bhopal gas tragedy struck in the year 1984 due to the leakage of which gas?
- Which was an associate State of India before becoming a full-fledged State?
- Einstein’s mass-energy relation is given by which expression?
Answer: E = mc2
- Which is the first company-managed major port in India?
- Which Governor of Bengal committed suicide in 1774?
Answer: Robert Clive
- Pulitzer prize is awarded for outstanding work in which field?
Answer: Literature and Journalism
- Bouncing cheques has become an offense. What is the punishment for the same?
Answer: 6 months imprisonment
- What are all of the organisms living in a particular area, and what do they make up?
Answer: A biological community
- How can the fertility of soil be improved?
Answer: By adding living earthworms
- By whom was the Vernacular Press Act was passed?
Answer: Lord Lytton
- By whom is Recognition to a political party accorded?
Answer: By the Election Commission
- Which was the scientist who was responsible for the rejection of vital force theory?
- Which award is associated with Agriculture?
Answer: Bourlog Award
- What type of farming is practised in the densely populated regions of the world?
Answer: Intensive farming
- In which year Delhi became the capital of India?