Skip to content
- Which disease is caused by bacteria and spread through faecal matter by houseflies?
- Who is the ex-officio Chairman of the Rajya Sabha?
- Which colloids are solvent-loving colloids?
- Among the Union Territories of India, which one has the largest size?
- During which reign was the Purana Qila constructed?
Answer: Sher Shah
- Which Australian player was known as ‘Fruitfly’ amongst the rest of the team?
Answer: Merv Hughes
- Which type of unemployment is mostly found in India?
- What is a glass-sided tank, a bowl in which aquatic animals live?
- Where are Shevaroy Hills located?
Answer: Tamil Nadu
- By whom was the Sikh Khalsa founded?
Answer: Guru Gobind Singh
- Under which act was the Supreme Court set up?
Answer: Regulating Act
- The resistance of material increases with temperature. What is this?
- Pravin Arnre and Vinod Kambli played for which province in South Africa?
- Kodaikanal, the famous hill station of South India, is situated on which hills?
Answer: Palni hills
- On 13th April of which year Guru Gobind Singh established Khalsa?
- The Olympic Museum was opened at which place?
- The word “biodiversity” is a combination of which two words?
Answer: Biology and diversity
- Which Judge of the Supreme Court unsuccessfully sought to be impeached?
Answer: Justice Ramaswami
- Which relates to the formation of the Himalayas?
Answer: Folding of the geosyncline
- The Maratha power reached its zenith during which Peshwaship?
Answer: Balaji II