Skip to content
- Which decade is celebrated as a decade of Action for road safety?
- What is the sum total of incomes received for the services of labor, land, or capital in a country?
Answer: National income
- Myxoedema is a disorder produced due to hypersecretion of which gland?
- In which country is the world’s highest waterfall?
- Who destroyed the group of Forty Nobles?
- From which of the country, the Constitution of India adopted fundamental duties?
Answer: Erstwhile USSR
- The isotopes of chlorine with mass numbers 35 and 37 exist in which ratio?
Answer: 3 : 1
- Which decade is celebrated as the United Nations decade on biodiversity?
- One will NOT have to pass through the Suez Canal while going from Bombay to which canal?
- Who built Char Minar?
Answer: Quli Qutb Shah
- International Day for the Abolition of Slavery, is observed on which date?
Answer: December 2
- What does protein deficiency in children usually between the age of 1 to 3 years cause?
- Who was a member of the Rajya Sabha when first appointed as the Prime Minister of India?
Answer: Indira Gandhi
- Which country has the highest average road length on per thousand square kilometer area basis?
- On the ruins of which Hindu kingdom was the kingdom of Golconda founded?
- When the radius of the T.G. coil is decreased, what does happen to its sensitiveness?
- Does unemployment occur when workers move from one job to another job?
Answer: Frictional unemployment
- The United Nations declared 2014 as which International Year?
- Which continent has the lowest birth and death rates?
- Where is Buland Darwaza situated?
Answer: Fatehpur Sikri