Skip to content
- If a ship moves from freshwater into seawater, what will happen?
Answer: It will rise a little higher
- Which was the first National Security Advisor of India who died recently?
Answer: Brajesh Mishra
- What is the first compound which is fixed during photosynthesis?
- At low elevations which clouds are to be found?
- During which reign did both Vardhaman Mahavira and Gautama Buddha preach their doctrines?
- Which Union Territory attained statehood in February 1987?
- The escape velocity from the surface of the earth does not depend on which body?
Answer: Mass of the body
- In India, the first bank of limited liability was managed by Indians and founded in 1881.
Answer: Oudh Commercial Bank
- Which colour types do not indicate fair or fine weather?
- What is the name by which Ashoka is generally referred to in his inscriptions?
- A. Nageshwara Rao is associated with which field?
Answer: A. Motion Picture
- To which are Phototrophic and Geotropic movements linked?
- On which date was the State of Bombay was bifurcated into Maharashtra and Gujarat?
Answer: May 1, in the year 1960
- Does a place have an average annual temperature of 27°C and an annual rainfall of over 200 cm. where is this?
- Which region did not form part of Ashoka’s empire?
- Which is the most unreactive gas?
- When was Inter-Governmental Authority on Development come into existence?
Answer: 21st March, 1996
- Which rural bank has been named after a river?
Answer: Varada Grameen Bank
- In which type of climate does the temperature never rise above 10°C throughout the year?
Answer: Tundra Climate
- Which Gupta ruler was equally great in the art of peace, wars, and personal accomplishment?