Skip to content
- Who has the authority to remove the Vice-President from his office before the expiry of his term?
- Which is the most malleable metal?
- For internal financing of Five Year Plans, the government depends on which source?
Answer: Taxation only
- The altitudes of heavenly bodies appear to be greater than they actually are. Why is this?
Answer: Atmospheric refraction
- During the Mughal period which trader first came to India?
- A Forgotten Empire’, written by the renowned historian Robert Sewell, is about which Empire?
Answer: Vijaynagar Empire
- Which group of plants produce naked seed?
- What is the maximum strength of the nominated members in both the Houses of Parliament?
- Who discovered the laws of planetary orbits?
Answer: Johannes Kepler
- Which God lost his importance as the first deity during the Later Vedic period?
- Who gave the first experimental value of G?
- Photochemical smog occurs in which climage?
Answer: Warm, dry and sunny climate
- What is the Planning Commission?
Answer: An Advisory body’
- What do the surface of Earth that lies between the Tropic of Cancer and the Tropic, of Capricorn?
Answer: Torrid Zone
- Which is the most important divinity of Rigveda?
- Which communicable disease is caused by bacteria?
- Who is considered the guardian of the Public Purse?
Answer: Comptroller and Auditor General
- What is the conversion of Fe++ to Fe+++?
- What percentage of insolation is received by the earth’s surface?
- Who was the famous Indo-Greek king who embraced Buddhism?