Skip to content
- When is International Day for Tolerance, recognized– the UN is observed?
Answer: November 16
- Which is the only golfer to win the Masters Tournament six times?
Answer: Jack Nicklaus
- Who published the book ‘Origin of species by natural selection in 1859’?
- By which name does the Brahmaputra enter India?
- In which Aryans first settled?
- At present, the Rajya Sabha consists of how many members?
- Which mirror is to be used to obtain a parallel beam of light from a small lamp?
Answer: Concave mirror
- In which year was Minimum inflation in post-economic reform?
- The Tibetan river ‘Tsangpo’ enters India through which State?
Answer: Arunachal Pradesh
- On which thing did Buddhism and Jainism both give stress?
- The Asian Games were held in Delhi for the first time in which year?
- Which is the most primitive ancestor of man?
- Who was the first speaker of the Lok Sabha?
- In which city of India, the diurnal range of temperature is maximum?
Answer: New Delhi
- To whom was Sarnath’s Lion Capital attributed?
- What is the Number of water molecules present in Mohr’s salt?
- The Dronacharya Award for Sports coaches was instituted in which year?
- What does Inflation imply?
Answer: A rise in the general price index
- In which season is the frequency of tropical cyclones in the Bay of Bengal maximum?
Answer: After summer
- Which silver coins were Issued by the Guptas?