1. What Minimum age is required to contest for Presidentship?
Answer: 35 years
2. Who received Nobel Prize twice for the same subject?
Answer: Marie Curie
3. In which place was Asia’s first Export Processing Zone (EPZ) set up?
4. In which latitudes are the seasonal contrasts maximum?
Answer: Mid latitudes
5. During which ruler did Bernier visit India?
6. When was National Development Council set up?
7. Which Insectivorous fish are used for mosquito control?
8. How are representatives of Union Territories in Lok Sabha chosen?
Answer: Direct elections
9. Which is produced by the rapid ascent of moist air?
10. Between which was the battle of Dharmat fought?
Answer: Aurangzeb and Dara Shikoh
11. Which are the Actinides elements with atomic numbers?
Answer: From 89 to 103
12. Which year is celebrated as the International Year of Water Cooperation?
13. When is World Poetry Day, recognized by UNESCO observed?
Answer: March 21
14. Which is the longest railway platform?
Answer: Kharagpur (India)
15. Who said, “My boy no, you are an Indian first and then a Muslim”?
Answer: Mohammad Ali Aurangzeb and Dara Shikoh
16. Which gas comes out during photosynthesis?
17. What is the age of retirement of the Judges of the High Court?
Answer: 62 years
18. What is the most suitable unit for expressing nuclear radius?
19. The equator cuts through which islands?
20. Who is the author of the book ‘Hindu way of Life’?
Answer: Dr. S. Radhakrishnan