1. What is deficit financing?
Answer: Spending in excess of revenue
2. Which snake is not poisonus?
3. Which State has no Panchayati Raj Institution at all?
4. Where is the Main hunting ground for blue whales located?
Answer: Arctic Ocean
5. Where did the INA trials took place?
Answer: Red Fort, Delhi
6. How are the magnetic field lines in the middle of a solenoid?
Answer: Parallel to the axis
7. The Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty came into force in which year?
8. The United Nations declared 2010 as which International Year?
9. Which is called ‘Herring Pond’ ?
Answer: Atlantic Ocean
10. Who started the Bhoodan Movement?
Answer: Acharya Vinoba Bhave
11. Which pigment is found in the blood of earthworm?
12. Which of appointment is not made by the President of India?
Answer: Speaker of the Lok Sabha
13. What is used in preparing match sticks?
Answer: Red phosphorus
14. Which is the home of “Alphonso” mango?
15. Of which sutra is the theam of the concept of Eight-fold path?
Answer: Dharma Chakara Pravartana Sutra
16. On which tax is the minimum effect of Direct Taxes?
17. Where were the first coffee forms established by English?
Answer: Chikmagalur district
18. In human body, which hormone regulates blood calcium and phosphate ?
Answer: Parathyroid hormone
19. Which State does not cultivate wheat?
Answer: Tamil Nadu
20. Who wrote the Kalpasutra