1. Retina of the eye is comparable to which part of a traditional camera?
2. Lotteries organised by the government of a State come under which list?
Answer: State List
3. Which gas is used for refrigeration?
4. Which region of the world is most thickly populated?
Answer: East Asia
5. The Champaran Satyagraha was started by Mahatma Gandhi in which year?
6. What does Dear Money Policy imply?
Answer: High interest rates
7. Which decade is celebrated as Bone and Joint Decade, recognised by WHO?
8. Which factors are most responsible for disease in plant?
9. Which group of people changes their house types according to seasons?
10. With which case was Ram Prasad Bismil was associated?
Answer: Kakori Conspiracy Case
11. Which is not administered by a Lieutenant Governor?
12. Which physical quantity have the same dimensions?
Answer: Work and torque
13. The United Nations declared 2011 as which International Year?
14. Which is a cash crop?
15. With reference to Delhi Sultanate, who was the founder of Sayyid Dynasty?
Answer: Khizr Khan
16. Who was the first Chairman of the Planning Commission?
Answer: Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru
17. Which is mostly cold blooded animal?
18. By whom are the Chief Justice and other Judges of the High Court are appointed?
19. Which soil is most suited for tea plantation?
20. Coins of which Muslim ruler been image of Devi Lakshmi ?
Answer: Muhammad Gori