Skip to content
- Which act made the Indian Legislature bicameral?
Government of India Act, 1919
- By which a mixture of sand and naphthalene can be separated?
- The ‘Uruguay Round’ negotiations resulted in the establishment of which organization?
- Durand line is the border common to which two countries?
Pakistan and Afghanistan
- Who stated that there was no slavery in India?
- Which film was made by Satyajit Ray for Children?
- Which part of the human brain is the regulating center for swallowing and vomiting?
- What is the duration of the proclamation of Financial Emergency?
In the first instance two months
- Which set of countries are completely surrounded by land?
Mongolia, Zambia, Bolivia
- Which ruler had granted Diwani to the East India company?
Shah Alam II
- By which Radio waves of constant amplitude can be generated?
- When is the International Day of Peace, recognized by the UN is observed?
- In which year was ‘Rajiv Gandhi Grameen Vidyutikaran Yojana’ launched?
- Where is the southernmost point of India located?
- Which factory in Bengal, was established by the Portuguese?
- Which is used to know the development of foetus in the uterus?
- During the proclamation of a National Emergency which articles can not be suspended?
Articles 20 and 21
- Which oil is used in the floatation method for the purification of ores?
- What is the name of the group of languages spoken by the largest number of people in India?
- Which was the first metal used by man?