1. Which mixture is homogeneous?
Answer: Methanol and water
2. Who is the author of the book ‘Nice Guys Finish Second’?
Answer: Michael Hammer
3. Book of poems entitled ‘Lamhe Lamhe’ is written by which Indian actress?
Answer: Deepti Naval
4. In which ocean are Hawaiian islands are located?
Answer: North Pacific Ocean
5. In which year was the first Indian Councils Act passed?
6. Which organelle is present in bacteria or prokaryotic cell ?
7. After howmany years One-third of the members of the Rajya Sabha retire?
Answer: Second year
8. If the density of water is 1 gcm-3 in C.G.S. System, what is its value in M.K.S. system?
Answer: 103kg m-3
9. Amravati, Bhavani, Hemavati and Kabini are tributaries of which river?
10. By whom was the Doctrine of Lapse introduced?
Answer: Lord Dalhousie
11. What is temporary tax levied to obtain additional revenue?
12. Which author won the Booker Prize twice?
Answer: J.M. Coetzee
13. Which hormone contains iodine?
14. Which soil is most suitable for cultivation of cereals?
Answer: Alluvial soils
15. Who were the ashta-diggaja in the court of Krishnadeva Raya ?
Answer: Eight telugu poets
16. By whom the oath to a High Court Judge is administered?
17. The highest temperature is achieved in which type furnance?
18. Who among the following is the first Asian Winner of Nobel Prize?
Answer: Rabindranath Tagore
19. What are the plants of tropical and sub-tropical regions called?
20. Which Bahmani ruler built the famous Gol Gumbaj at Bijapur?
Answer: Muhammd Adil Shah