1. Which vitamin is necessary for blood clotting?
Answer: Vitamin K
2. Which can be abolished but not dissolved?
Answer: State Legislative Council
3. What does Talc contains?
Answer: Magnesium, silicon and oxygen
4. What is the percentage of radiant energy reflected back by surface called?
5. Which place was famous as a seat of Mahayana learning?
6. Who is the chairman of 13th Finance Commission?
Answer: Vijay Kelkar
7. In a food chain, howmuch solar energy utilized by plants?
Answer: 1 percent
8. Which group of animals is primates?
9. With whom do the temperate cyclones bring?
Answer: Mild rainfall
10. In which seet did Gandhara school of art came into existence?
Answer: Mahayana sect
11. From where can a Member of Parliament claim immunity?
Answer: From civil cases only
12. Which types of waves are produced in a sonometer wire?
Answer: Transverse stationary
13. Supersonic jet causes pollution by thinning of which layer?
Answer: O3 layer
14. When do the Sea breeze blow?
Answer: Day from sea to land
15. Why did Mahmud of Ghazni attack India?
Answer: To establish his empire in India
16. In which terms is the Rate of growth of an economy measured?
Answer: National income
17. Which organ have the capacity of regeneration?
18. The Union Territories get representation in which house?
Answer: Both Houses of Parliament
19. Strait of Malacca separates which countries?
Answer: Sumatra and Malaysia
20. The extent of the Delhi Sultanate empire was the greatest during which reign?
Answer: Alauddin Khilji