1. What is the most appropriate measure of a country’s economic growth?
Answer: Per capita real income
2. The famous player Pele is associated with which game?
3. By which antibodies are produced in the plasma of blood?
4. Which forms of coal is the oldest?
5. By whom was a Public Works Department set up in India?
Answer: Lord Dalhousie
6. After a no confidence motion is admitted to the Lok Sabha, who decides a date for the debate?
Answer: Lok Sabha Speaker
7. Which noble gas was discovered in chromosphere of the sun?
8. Which country hosted the 2014 Commonwealth Games?
9. Which east flowing river of India forms rift valley due to down warping?
10. During which viceroyalty system of budget was introduced in India?
11. What is the basic attribute of a formal organization?
Answer: Rules and regulations
12. Which organ in animals breaks fat to produce cholesterol?
13. What about the salaries of the Judges of the Supreme Court of India during financial emergency?
Answer: Cannot be reduced
14. From which states does the River Godavari flows through?
Answer: Maharashtra and Andhra Pradesh
15. Who founded four mathas in the four comers of India?
16. What is Maximum value of the wavelength of ultrasonic waves?
Answer: 1.65 cm
17. The World Water Conservation Day is observed on which date?
Answer: 22 March
18. The headquarters of International Atomic Energy Agency is located in which city?
19. Which type of clouds is a low level cloud?
20. Which one of the Chola kings conquered Ceylon (Sinhal) first?
Answer: Rajaraja I