1. What is Broad money in India?
2. Who has scored the slowest century in test cricket?
Answer: Mudassar Nazar
3. Which is the contractile protein muscle?
4. Which set of types of actions occur in arid topography?
Answer: Attrition, Corrosion, Abrasion
5. Which was the most important industry in the Sangam age?
Answer: Production of cloth
6. By whom the rank of the different Ministers in the Union Council of Ministers is determined?
Answer: Prime Minister
7. Which of the following is used as a lubricant?
8. Who is the highest wicket-taker in the world in one-day cricket?
Answer: Muttiah Muralitharan
9. How many time in a year Sun shines vertically on the equator?
Answer: Twice a year
10. Defeating by whom Babar laid the foundation of the Mughal empire in 1526?
Answer: Ibrahim Lodi
11. Regional Rural Banks are designed to work in which ideal?
Answer: Help the targeted groups
12. In which disease do the germs enter through open wounds?
13. Which State has the largest percentage of reserved parliamentary seats?
Answer: Uttar Pradesh
14. The distance between the earth and the sun is the smallest in which month?
15. Who were the two great Mughal rulers who wrote their own memoirs?
Answer: Babar and Jahangir
16. How is the frequency of ultrasound waves typically?
Answer: Above 20,000 kHz
17. Who was the largest serving Chief Minister in India?
Answer: Jyoti Basu
18. Who was the first Chief of the Air staff?
Answer: Sir Thomas Elmhirst
19. Which generally produces the largest quantity of oranges?
20. Which was the first association to be formed?
Answer: Bangabhasa Pradesika Sabha