1. The Lok Sabha is called in session at least how many times in a year?
2. Which type of glass can cut off ultraviolet rays?
Answer: Crookes glass
3. Who was the first to land on the moon?
Answer: Neil Armstrong
4. The removal of rock, layer by layer due to weathering what is called?
5. In 1757, by whom was the Siraj-ud-daula defeated?
6. Which groups suffer the most from inflation?
7. Which organism is required for the preparation of alcohol?
8. The five-year term of the President is calculated from which day?
Answer: The day he assumes charge
9. What is the main difference between the Western and Eastern Ghats?
10. According to the Govt. of India Act of 1935, India had been divided into how many provinces?
11. What is the chemical formula for water glass?
Answer: Na2 SiO3
12. In which year did, UN General Assembly terminate South Africa’s mandate over Namibia?
13. Which can one come across if one travels through the Strait of Malacca?
14. Which new alluvial deposits were found in the Gangetic plain?
15. Why is the date April 6, 1930, known in Indian History?
Answer: Dandi March by Mahatma Gandhi
16. Which is known as the master gland in a man?
17. By whom is the parliament’s expenditure is controlled?
Answer: Comptroller and Auditor General
18. Which phenomena cannot be attributed to the refraction of light?
19. Which feature is the product of Vulcan city?
20. In which inscription was the name Dharmasoka found?
Answer: Sarnath Inscription