Skip to content
- The United Nations declared 2013 as the International Year of which cooperation?
Answer: Water Cooperation
- What is an instrument for measuring the rate of transpiration?
- By whom was an inter-State Council set up in 1990 under Article 263 of the Constitution?
- Which reflects back more sunlight as compared to the other three?
Answer: Land covered with fresh snow
- Who started the newspaper, Shome Prakash?
Answer: Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar
- Which substance does not have a melting point?
- How many votes are entitled to members of the UN Economic and Social Council?
Answer: One vote
- In India, in which industry is the maximum number of workers employed?
Answer: Textile industry
- Which is the soil formed by wind dust in and around hot deserts?
Answer: Loess soil
- In whose court was a Chinese embassy sent by the Tang emperor?
- For which snake is the diet mainly composed of their snakes?
Answer: King cobra
- On which date India became a Sovereign, democratic republic?
Answer: Jan 26, 1950
- What minimum number of non-zero non-collinear vectors is required to produce a zero vector?
- Where is Niagara Falls?
- Which inscription mentions Pulkesin II’s military success against Harshavardhana?
Answer: Aihole Inscription
- What is the present strength of members in the Economic and Social Council of the UN body?
- Which book was written by Graham Greene?
Answer: The Power and Glory
- What structure is common to both earthworms and cockroaches?
Answer: Ventral nerve cord
- Which Strait connects the Arabian Sea and the Bay of Bengal?
Answer: Palk Strait
- Chandragupta Maurya figures prominently in whose book?