1. Which was the first synthetic fiber made by man?
2. Who is the Secretary General of UNO?
3. Amjad Ali Khan is associated with which musical instrument?
4. The latitudes that pass through Sikkim also pass through which State?
5. Where was the All-India Muslim League formed in 1906?
6. Who is more likely to get tape-worms?
Answer: Pork eaters
7. By whom is the parliament’s expenditure is controlled?
Answer: Comptroller and Auditor General
8. What do we use in SONAR?
Answer: Ultrasonic waves
9. In the structure of planet Earth, below the mantle, the core is mainly made up of which?
10. Which Mughal Emperor had the longest reign?
Answer: Muhammad Shah
11. What is the main objective of the Antyodaya program?
Answer: Uplift the poor
12. Irani Trophy is associated with which sport?
13. Cow milk is a rich source of which vitamin?
Answer: Vitamin A
14. The time at Cairo is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich. Hence, where is it located?
Answer: 30° E longitude
15. The treaty of Bassein (1802) was signed with the British by which Peshwa?
Answer: Baji Rao II
16. Who administers the oath of office to the President?
Answer: Chief Justice of India
17. What is the best conductor of electricity in a 0.1 M solution?
Answer: Sulphuric acid
18. Who was named India’s Cricketer of the Century by Wisden?
Answer: Kapil Dev
19. The Dul Hasti Power Station is based on which river?
20. Who was the great Hindu law-giver?