1. What is the main constituent of haemoglobin?
2. By whom is the Prime Minister appointed?
3. Which substance is a bad conductor of electricity but a good conductor of heat?
4. When it is noon along 82° 30’ longitude, along what degree of longitude it will be 6.30 a.m.?
Answer: 0°E or W
5. Where is Greeco-Roman influence in Indian art found?
6. In which terms is the Rate of growth of an economy measured?
Answer: National income
7. Who wrote the poem, Subh-e Azadi?
Answer: Faiz Ahmed Faiz
8. How many bones are there in the human cranium?
9. Which plate movement is responsible for the formation of mid-ocean ridge?
Answer: Divergent movement
10. For whom was the Peacock throne made?
11. To whom are the Ministers individually responsible?
Answer: The President
12. For an astronaut in a space ship, how does the sky appear?
13. Who is considered the father of Sahatara (Sitar)?
Answer: Amir Khusro
14. Which is the highest plateau in the world?
Answer: Pamir Plateau
15. To whom was place for Amritsar given by Mughal emperor Akbar?
Answer: Guru Ram Das
16. Who is the ex-officio chairman of Planning Commission and National Development Council?
Answer: Prime Minister
17. Blood pressure is the pressure exerted on the wall of which part?
18. Who is directly responsible to Parliament for all matters concerning the Defence Services of India?
Answer: Defence Minister
19. Which organisation prepares topographical maps of India?
Answer: Geographical Survey of India
20. By whom the Mahatma Gandhi was referred to ‘Father of the Nation’ first?
Answer: Subhash Chandra Bose