1. Bimbavati Devi is a well-known dancer of which type of dance?
2. In which plan was the growth rate of agricultural production negative?
Answer: Third Plan
3. Which harmone is called emergency hormone?
4. Which Pairs is the highest peak of India?
5. What was the family of the Rigvedic Aryans?
6. On which day is the budget, in normal circumstances, presented to the Parliament?
Answer: The last day of February
7. Critical angle is minimum when a light ray passes which thing?
Answer: Glass to air
8. Who directed the world famous film ‘The Gandhi’?
Answer: Richard Attenborough
9. When does the sun reaches its maximum angular distance from the equator?
Answer: At the solstice
10. What was the ancient name of Bengal?
11. Who said, “God helps those who help themselves”?
Answer: Swami Vivekananda
12. Which enzyme take part in digestion of milk protein?
13. Right to Constitutional Remedies comes under which rights?
Answer: Fundamental Rights
14. When does the South Pole experiences continuous light?
Answer: At winter solstice
15. Solankis were the rulers of which state?
16. ‘IC chips’ for computers are usually made of which metal?
17. During which Five Year Plan was the total expenditure on agriculture the highest?
Answer: Fourth Five Year Plan
18. Which country has won women’s World Cup Kabaddi?
19. Where are the Most of the Japanese industries are located?
Answer: On the Hokkaido coast
20. Which Mughal king tried to stop the practice of sati ?