1. Which nitrogen fixing bacteria is found in leguminuous plant?
2. A person to be qualified for standing in a panchayat election what age must have he attained?
Answer: 21 years
3. Mirage is observed in a desert due to the phenomenon of which reflection?
Answer: Total reflection
4. What is the best representative of the acid igneous rocks?
5. During which Sikh Guru Arjun Dev was killed?
6. In which state is Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary located?
7. Participatory Notes (PNs) are associated with which investors?
Answer: Foreign Institutional Investors
8. Which fungus makes symbiotic relationship with the root of higher plant?
9. Which Island of India is an active volcano found?
Answer: Barren Island
10. Who was involved in the Alipore Bomb case?
Answer: Aurobindo Ghosh
11. Which Chief Justice of India has acted as President of India?
Answer: M. Hidayatullah
12. AT which °C water has maxium densltv?
Answer: 12. 4°C
13. The Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty came into force in which year?
14. Which city will never get the vertical rays of the sun?
Answer: Sri nagar
15. On whom was the title ‘Punjab Kesari’ was conferred?
Answer: Lala Lajpat Rai
16. National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology is situated at which place?
Answer: New Delhi
17. What is a vestigeal organ in man ?
Answer: Muscles ear lobe
18. Which was the only President of India who elected unopposed?
Answer: Neelam Sanjiva Reddy
19. The largest coal reserves of India are found in which state?
20. Which Sultan provided employment to unemployeds?
Answer: Firoz shah Tughlaq