Skip to content
- Sound travels faster in which thing?
Iron than in air
- Who was the first General Secretary of the Indian National Congress?
- From when was Zero Base Budgeting in India first experimented?
- Rainfall in the doldrums is of the nature of which precipitation?
- Which first Indian leader to undergo imprisonment in 1882?
- Which type of microorganism is most widely used in industries?
Bacteria, microalgae, and fungi.
- What is the maximum number of elected members in a State Assembly?
- In fireworks, how is the green flame produced?
Because of barium
- Which term for natural vegetation is associated with Siberia?
- During the Indian Freedom struggle, who started the journal “The Indian Sociologist”?
Shyamji Krishna Varma
- A person is called ‘Desert Fox’?
- National Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Federation is known what?
- Water will be absorbed by root hairs, then how is when the external medium?
- Which is not an important factor in the climate of an area?
- By whom was the Home Rule Movement in India was started?
Annie Besant and Tilak
- By whom is Zonal Council provided?
By Parliamentary Act
- Who does a liquid drop tend to assume a spherical shape?
- With which Economic growth is usually coupled?
- Where is the thermal equator found?
North of the geographical equator
- After whose name was a women’s division of the Indian National Army named?