1. Where did India play its 1st one day international match?
2. Which is the largest Public Sector Bank in India?
Answer: State Bank of India
3. If CO2 concentration in the blood increases, what will breathing?
4. If the dew point is below freezing, it is referred to which point?
Answer: Frost point
5. Where are the Relics of Buddha preserved?
Answer: In Stupa
6. How is the censorship of the press judged?
Answer: By the test of reasonableness
7. Which is printed on a commonly used fluorescent tube light?
Answer: 6500 k
8. The name of Prakash Padukone is associated with which game?
9. Which is a hot wind?
10. By tradition, the famous lexicographer Amaraslmha was a contemporary of which poet?
11. The Indian Football team made its first appearance at Olympics in ?
12. In which organ carbohydrate is stored as glycogen?
13. In which year was Panchayati Raj started in the country?
14. Which hot dry local winds that blow on the eastern side of the Alps Mountain?
15. Which works is ascribed to the famous poet Rajasekhara?
16. Which element does not show variable oxidation states?
17. Which bank is the Banker of the Banks?
18. Which is the largest tribal community in India?
19. Which type of coal represents the first stage of formation of coal?
20. Which Sikh Guru fought Mughals?
Answer: Guru Gobind Singh