1. A ‘flower bud’ which is uses as a spice is obtained from which plant?
2. By whom is the Contingency Fund of the State operated?
3. Which country has hosted the Asian Games for maximum number of times?
4. Which country is the largest on producer in the world?
5. Which Englishmen was honoured by Jahangir with the title of ‘Khan’?
Answer: William Hawkins
6. By whom was the first attempt to initiate economic planning in India made?
Answer: By M. Visvesvaraya
7. Which is the colour of the outer edge of the rainbow?
8. Azola anabana is used as fertilizer in growing which crop?
9. Which continent has the highest density of population?
10. Who laid the foundation of the British Civil Service in India?
Answer: Lord Cornwallis
11. In case a President dies while in office, for howmany months can the Vice-President act as President?
Answer: 6 months
12. Who is the only cricketer to score two successive centuries in a World Cup?
Answer: Rahul Dravid
13. Who translated the Autobiography of Madam Curie in Hindi?
Answer: Lal Bahadur Shastri
14. Most of the people of the middle east belong to which group of people?
15. Who started the Public Works Department in India in AD 1848 ?
Answer: Lord Dalhousie
16. What is Isomerism exhibeted by acetic acid and methyl formate?
Answer: Functional group
17. How many pair of never arises from vertebral column?
Answer: 31 pair
18. Who can initiate impeachment proceedings against the President of India?
Answer: Either House of Parliament
19. Which soil formed by the deposition of silt brought by rivers?
Answer: Alluvial soil
20. Why was the Indus Valley Civilization Non-Aryan?
Answer: Because it was urban