1. According to which article untouchability is abolished and its practice is punishable?
Answer: Article 17
2. The author of the controversial book ‘Lajja’ is a citizen of which country?
3. Which game is not included in the Olympic Games?
4. In which direction of flow of stream is controlled by rock structure?
5. Who was the leader of the Indian revolutionary activities in America?
Answer: Lala Hardayal
6. Sodium metal is kept under which liquid?
7. Which naturally occurring element in the rice husk makes it termite resistant?
8. Who administers oath of office to the President?
Answer: Chief Justice of India
9. In which island of India is an active volcano found ?
Answer: Barren Island
10. Which Sultan founded a town where now stands Agra?
Answer: Sikandar Lodi
11. Which first Bank was established in India?
Answer: Bank of Hindustan
12. If you scored cannon, which game would you be playing?
13. How is image formed on the retina of a human eye?
Answer: Real and inverted
14. The annual variability of rainfall is over 50 percent in which state?
Answer: Western Rajasthan
15. Amir Khusarau, the ‘Parrot of India’, was born at which place?
16. Which year has been named International year of Biodiversity by the United Nations?
17. Department of Border Management is a Department of which Union Ministry?
Answer: Ministry of Home Affairs
18. Which music composers was deaf?
Answer: Beethovan L.V.
19. On which date the earth is at the least distance from the sun (Perihelion)?
Answer: January 3rd
20. When did the battle which is the story of Mahabharata most probably take place ?
Answer: Around 1000 B. C