1. In a sitar wire which type of vibration is produced?
Answer: Stationary transverse
2. Howmuch time does a heart beat require approximately?
Answer: 0.8 second
3. The ordinances issued by the Governor are subject to approval by which office?
Answer: State Legislature
4. Which is the highest waterfall of the world?
Answer: Saito Angel Falls
5. On which bank is Hampi is situated ?
6. What is categorized as millet?
7. Who wrote the book ‘Planned Economy for India’ ?
Answer: M. Visvesvaraya
8. Which is a non-ferrous metal?
9. Which river is known as ‘Vridha Ganga’?
10. Which rulers fought the fourth Anglo-Mysore in which he was killed?
Answer: Tipu Sultan
11. In which animal, is skin a respiratory organ?
12. In which list are the Central Government’s exclusive powers enumerated?
Answer: Union List
13. Who has written the book ‘My Frozen Turbulence in Kashmire’?
14. Lake Sambhar is nearest to which city of Rajasthan?
15. Of which treaty was the Third Carnatic War ended?
16. Which treated as artificial currency?
17. DC current can be controlled by which component?
18. Malaria parasite and Amoeba are grouped under?
19. Boulder clay is a feature associated with which thing?
Answer: Glacial deposition
20. Who is the author of the concept of Antyodaya ?
Answer: Vinoba Bhave