1. What number of essential amino acid is found in man?
2. By whom is the Governor is appointed?
3. When is World Day Against Child Labour observed?
Answer. June 12
4. Which active volcanoe is known as ‘the lighthouse of the Mediterranean Sea’?
5. Who Shot himself in a shooting encounter in Allahabad?
Answer. Chandra Shekhar Azad
6. Who is associated with the development of India’s Atomic Bomb?
Answer. Raja Ramanna
7. Kirchhoff’s voltage law is based on the law of conservation of which thing?
8. By which is the amount of light entering into the eye controlled?
9. In which country is Barail range located?
10. Who was known as Tuti-e-Hindustan (the parrot of India)?
Answer. Amir Khusrau
11. During the proclamation of National Emergency which articls can not be suspended?
Answer. Articles 20 and 21
12. Who sings on One-rupee currency notes?
Answer. Finance Secretary of India
13. Which was the first woman film star nominated to the Rajya Sabha?
Answer. Nargis Dutt
14. Which State in India has the broadest continental shelf?
15. Who was the Sikh Guru to be slaughtered by Aurangzeb?
Answer. Teg Bahadur
16. Which is the compound in that oxygen shows + 2 oxidation state?
17. Why is genetic diversity in agricultural crops threatened?
Answer. Extensive intercropping
18. Anglo-Indian representatives in the Lok Sabha are nominated in terms of which Article?
19. The heavier silicates named ‘Sima’ or silica + magnesium are most abundant in which layer?
20. With which period do we associate the ‘microlith’ implements?