1. During whose pleasure does teh Attorney General of India hold office?
2. By which bank are the central banking functions in India performed?
Answer. Reserve Bank of India
3. When did Sachin Tendulkar make his Test dubut?
4. Which covers the highest percentage of forest area In the world?
Answer. Temperate Coniferous forests
5. By which temple is an example of the Nagara style of architecture provided?
Answer. Brihadeshwara Temple, Thanjavur
6. Which is a non-metal that remains liquid at room- temperature?
7. Who discovered Anopheles mosquito transmit malaria?
Answer. Ronal ross
8. A person to be qualified for standing in a panchayat election what age must have he attained?
Answer. 21 years
9. Which is the fastest growing tree?
10. By which rular was the new element of ‘Gopuram’ encouraged in temples of South India?
11. By whom was Chandigarh designed?
Answer. Le Corbousier
12. From where does the National Stock Exchange functions?
13. Which law is involved in the act of cleaning a carpet by beating it with a stick?
Answer. First law of motion
14. Which is the country with the highest density?
15. Who lost his kingdom in Hindustan but retrieved it after about 15 years in exile?
16. Who discovered the causal organism of the disease Anthrax?
Answer. Robert Koch
17. By whom was the Cabinet Mission to India headed?
Answer. Lord Pethick Lawrence
18. Who said, ‘Child is the father of Man’ ?
Answer. William Wordsworth
19. Which country is situated geographically in America but politically a part of Europe?
Answer. Green Land
20. By whom was the coin rupia first issued?
Answer. Sher Shah