Skip to content
- Which country has the briefest Constitution in the world?
- Which petroleum refinery product has the lowest boiling point?
- In which policy, India opted for a ‘Mixed Economy’?
Answer: Industrial Policy of 1948
- In which state has India’s largest private sector sea port been commissioned recently?
Answer: Andhra Pradesh
- By whom was the ‘Shahnama’ written?
- What is the distance between popping crease and stumps on a cricket pitch?
Answer: 31⁄2 ft
- By whom was Gene first isolated?
Answer: Hargobind Khurana
- Who was the Chairman of the Drafting Committee of the Indian Constitution?
Answer: B. R. Ambedkar
- Which is the longest national Highway in India?
Answer: NH 7
- In which region of India was the Suharawadi order of Sufism popular?
Answer: Punjab and Sind
- By which impact is Nuclear fission caused?
- Which was the first woman to climb Mount Everest?
Answer: Junko Tabei
- What is the task of the Planning Commission?
Answer: Preparation of the plan
- How many PIN CODE Zone divided in the country?
- By whom was the Bhakti Movement first organized?
- By whom was Insulin discovered?
Answer: Dr. F G. Banting
- How long did the Constituent Assembly take to finally pass the Constitution?
Answer: About 3 years since Dec 9, 1946
- Which is the purest form of iron?
Answer: Wrought iron
- Automatic approval up to 51 % in the infrastructure sector was given in which year?
- During which reign was the East India Company founded in London?