1. Which plant produce seed but not fruit?
2. Under which Article of the Constitution is the President’s rule promulgated on any State in India?
3. Which Indian cricketer has bagged a deal with ESPN?
Answer. Sachin Tendulkar
4. What is the distance of Milky way?
Answer. 105 light years
5. Who was defeated by Babur in the first battle of Panipat?
Answer. Ibrahim Lodi
6. Which is the most important ore of aluminium?
7. Which chemical can be used is anticoagulent?
Answer. Sodium citrate
8. Which was an associate State of India before becoming a full fledged State?
9. If there is no Sun, what would the colour of the sky?
10. Who built the tomb of her Emperor husband?
Answer. Haji Beghum
11. Who wrote the book ‘The Story of the Integration of the Indian States’ ?
Answer. V. P. Menon
12. What is the mean of Cheap Money?
Answer. Low Rate of Interest
13. The focal length of the lens in a photographic camera is 5 cm. What is the power of the lens?
Answer. + 20 D
14. In which forests are the greatest diversity of animal and plant species occurs?
Answer. Tropical moist forests
15. To which river is the dockyard at ‘Lothal is connected through’ a channel?
16. Carbon monoxide has how much greater affinity for haemoglobin as compared to oxygen?
Answer. 200 times
17. In which country does State funding of elections take place?
Answer. Germany and Austria
18. Who is the author of the book ‘Development as Freedom’?
Answer. Amartya Sen
19. Which climatic region has the least temperature range?
Answer. Equatorial region
20. On the which bank of river is the site of Harappa located?