1. Regarding the atom of a chemical element, magnetic quantum number refers?
2. Coconut and mango grouped under, which kind of fruit?
3. Who fixes the salaries and the allowances of the Speaker of Lok Sabha?
4. The term ‘Granary of the world’ is related to which type?
5. To which veda does Ayurveda owe its origin?
6. To which UN organ, does the Security Council send its annual report?
Answer. General Assembly
7. Which is the Trophy/Cups associated with the game of Hockey?
Answer. Agha Khan Cup
8. When an ebonite rod is rubbed with fur, which charge acquired by the fur?
9. Which climatic factor which has the least effect upon a terrestrial ecosystem?
10. What wass the name of the tax which the kings used to collect from the people in the Vedic period?
11. What is development of fruit without fertilization called?
12. Where was the first Municipal Corporation in India set up ?
13. Which is the largest importer country of Indian textile?
14. Which is not a sedimentary rock?
15. Which city was regarded as the best producer of silk?
16. Which batsman started his International cricketing career at the age of 16?
Answer. Sachin Tendulkar
17. Which charcoal forms of carbon is used in sugar industry?
Answer. Animal charcoal
18. Enlargment of which gland takes place due to deficiency of iodine?
19. Which is the type of igneous rocks are formed midway between volcanic and plutonic rocks?
20. Which Gupta ruler had led a campaign to the south and was an expert ‘Veena’ player?