1. Where is the intensity of the earth’s gravitational field maximum?
Answer.At the pole
2. When is United Nations Day for Women’s Rights and International Peace observed?
3. Rupee was devalued by what percent in July 1991?
4. What is the position of India in terms of the production of coal?
5. Which Rashtrakuta king founded the capital city’ of Manyakheta?
6. When is world biodiversity day celebrated annually?
7. To which do the residuary powers of legislation in the case of Jammu and Kashmir belong?
Answer.The State Legislature
8. When the ore is heated generally in absence of air then what is the process called?
9. By whom were the Saturn rings discovered?
10. From which ruler did Humayun receive the Kohinoor diamond?
Answer.The Ruler of Gwalior
11. When is Right to Know Day (Right To Know Day net) observed?
12. Limba Ram is Known for his outstanding performance in which game?
13. Growth of which organ does the virus of AIDS affects?
Answer.T cells in the blood
14. Where is the speed of rotation of the earth highest?
Answer.Along the Equator
15. Which was the medieval Indian writer who refers to the discovery of America?
Answer. Abul Fazl
16. Railway is a subject on which list?
Answer. Union List
17. The refractive index of a piece of transparent quartz is the greatest for which light?
18. Which authority sanctions foreign exchange for the import of goods?
Answer.Reserve Bank of India
19. Which region of the world is called” the bread basket of the world?
20. Who united all the Sikhs and founded a kingdom in Punjab?
Answer. Maharaja Ranjit Singh