1. Which animal belongs to the family to which Panda belongs?
2. English is the official language of which State?
3. The ratio of the inertial mass to gravitational mass is equal to which number?
4. Which was India’s first mobile offshore drilling platform?
Answer. Sagar Samrat
5. Where has the use of a plow been evidenced?
6. Who first imparted a mass character to the Indian National Congress?
Answer. Mahatma Gandhi
7. Which President of India served for two terms?
Answer. Rajendra Prasad
8. Which part of the cockroach bears Exo and endoskeleton?
9. Which region receives the rainfall throughout the year due to westerly winds?
Answer. South Chile
10. Which was initially the most powerful city-state of India in the 6th century B. C.?
11. Under which Article of the Constitution is the President’s rule promulgated in any State in India?
12. What is the most abundant element on the earth’s crust by weight?
13. Why does the Issue Department of the RBI maintain an against the printing of notes?
Answer. Minimum Reserve System
14. Which winds are predominantly seasonal winds?
Answer. Monsoon winds
15. Upto where Chandragupta Maurya’s empire extended in the northwest?
16. The theory of use and disuse was used to explain evolution by which scientist?
17. By when is the extinction of a species in a food chain compensated?
Answer. Food web
18. For how many months can the proclamation of emergency at the first instance be restricted?
Answer. 6 months
19. Which state is the largest producer of Gypsum?
20. By whom were The Chalukyas of Badami were succeeded?