1. BMD testing is done to diagnose which disease?
2. Which are the regions with the highest and lowest densities respectively?
Answer. Europe and Oceania
3. With whose reign is the Gandhara school of art associated?
4. Which Directive Principle of State Policy has NOT been implemented so far?
Answer. Uniform civil code for the citizens
5. If you swim one km, how many miles do you swim?
6. Which tax is levied by the Union and collected and appropriated by the States?
Answer. Stamp Duties
7. Which is the junction point of the Eastern Ghats and Western Ghats of India?
Answer. Nilgiri Hills
8. Revenue system during Akbar’s reign was in the hands of which person?
9. Who is the President of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research?
Answer. Prime Minister of India
10. Golden rice has the highest quantity of which vitamin?
Answer. Vitamin A
11. When did the first linguistic State of Andhra come into existence?
Answer. October 1, 1953
12. The highest peak of the Himalayas in India is in which state?
13. Which Upanishads were translated into Persian by Dara Sheik?
14. Which is called philosopher’s wool?
Answer. Zinc oxide
15. Which is the highest mountain peak in India?
16. Which is not a direct tax?
Answer. Tax on entertainment
17. Ankaleshwar in India is known for the production of which state?
18. In which culture is the earliest evidence of silver in India found?
Answer. Harappan Culture
19. Which test helps in the diagnosis of cancer?
Answer. Biopsy test
20. From which fund are the salaries of the Judges of the Supreme Court drawn?
Answer. Consolidated Fund